[Recipe] IBERICO PORK SECRETO
Try your hands on the crowd-pleaser of Porta – Ibeico Pork Secreto. Grab the key ingredients such as the pommery mustard and the gorgeous slice of Iberico pork secreto at our retail.
800g Iberian pork secreto
4 tbsp Honey pommery mustard
100g Cherry tomato on vine
150ml Veal jus
500g Idaho potato
150m whipping cream
2tbsp unsalted butter
Salt and white pepper to taste
- Season the pork with salt and pepper then placed in a vacuum food grade bag.
- Turn sous vide machine to 60°C and slow cook for 4 hours.
- Place potatoes in a pot covered with cold water, add a pinch of salt bring to boil and keep it to simmer. Make sure it is fully cooked by using a fork to test on its softness.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a food mill, place in a pot and add the cream and butter and season well, and set aside.
- Remove the pork from the vacuum bag and tap dry with cloth and pan fry on a pan with vegetable oil till brown colour on both side and remove brush with the honey pommery mustard.
- Get a spoonful of mash and place on the centre of the plate, slice the pork and place on the mash.
- Place the cherry tomatoes and drizzle with the veal jus and serve.